081103 Columns 0 (permalink)
To order this photo, send Craig Chandler an email and include the text '081103 Columns 0'.
The Columns, located between Memorial Stadium and the Coliseum, were relocated from Omaha in 1930. Originally part of the Burlington Station designed by Thomas Kimball, the train station was remodeled in 1929 and the columns were surplused. Photo by Craig Chandler/University Communications/University of Nebraska–Lincoln
© 2008, The Board of Regents of the University of Nebraska. All rights reserved.